🔲 What is the structure of the DELE C2 Spanish exam?
What is the structure of the DELE C2 Spanish exam?
Surely you already have a C2 level of Spanish or your students are the ones who have reached it. It is practically a level like that of a native speaker, which will allow you to do many things in Spanish . Therefore, it is essential that you recognize it officially, since it will only bring you opportunities, unforgettable experiences and good things. Today we are going to explain the structure of the DELE Spanish exam for foreigners, level C2, since that will allow you to focus on the objective and prepare yourself on a firm basis or do so with your students. Knowing the structure of the exam will allow you to feel confident and make the most of your studies thanks to the prior approach.
What exactly is the DELE C2 Spanish exam?
The DELE is an official exam that the Instituto Cervantes organizes several times a year to certify your level of Spanish. It is divided into the usual levels of the Common European Framework of Reference; that is, those that we can usually find in language schools: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
The Instituto Cervantes subscribes to international standards and good practices in language assessment and certification in the processes of:
- Preparation and development of tests.
- Test management and administration device (including the ability to administer tests under special conditions).
- Qualification and analysis of results (which includes a procedure by which requests for review of qualifications presented by candidates are attended).
- Information to users (which includes a complaint handling procedure).
What is the structure of the DELE C2 official Spanish exam and what are each of its tests like?
In the following table you have in detail the structure of the specific DELE test C2, take a good look at how this exam and each of its parts is like:
|Tests and duration||Structure||Maximum score|
|TESTS THAT ARE HELD ON THE OFFICIAL EXAM DATE DELE AT THE SCHEDULE ESTABLISHED IN THE CALL FOR THE EXAM CENTER|
Test 1: Use of the language, reading and listening comprehension
|Task 1 (12 items)
T. 2 (6 items)
Task 3 (8 items)
|Task 4 (5 items)
T. 5 (15 items)
Task 6 (6 items)
Test 2: Integrated skills: listening and reading comprehension and written expression and interaction
|Task 1. Written expression
T. 2. Rework
Task 3. Written expression or interaction
|PROOF THAT CAN BE HELD ON ANOTHER DAY IMMEDIATELY BEFORE OR AFTER THE OFFICIAL DATE OF THE DELE EXAM, ACCORDING TO THE CALL OF THE EXAM CENTER|
Test 3: Integrated skills: reading comprehension and oral expression and interaction
|20 minutes (preparation: 30 minutes)
|Task 1. Oral presentation
T. 2. Conversation about the presentation
Task 3. Conversation about press headlines
The Instituto Cervantes makes this specific guide available to all candidates with which you will be able to solve all possible doubts regarding the structure of the DELE C2 Spanish exam.
What does the official Spanish exam certify?
The DELE C2 level accredits your ability to:
- Develop yourself in any situation in which it is required to understand practically everything that is heard or read , regardless of the length of the texts, their complexity or degree of abstraction, the degree of familiarity with the topics they deal with, the variety of the language they use or the need to make inferences or other operations to know its content.
- Express yourself spontaneously with great fluency and enormous semantic and grammatical precision , which allows you to differentiate shades of meaning even in academic and work environments with a high degree of specialization and complexity.
How does the Instituto Cervantes rate the official Spanish test?
A PASS grade is required in each of the test groups in the same examination session. The maximum possible score is 100 points. To receive a PASS grade , you need to obtain a minimum score of 30 in each group.
Take a good look at what the Instituto Cervantes says regarding the qualification of the tests:
- The candidate will have the results of the DELE exam within a period of approximately three months from the holding of the written tests.
- The Instituto Cervantes will inform the candidates of the publication of the qualifications through the email address they have indicated at the time of registration.
- Candidates will have access to their official qualification certification in their restricted access to the Instituto Cervantes portal.
- The DELE qualification certificate is electronically signed by the Institute and has a Secure Verification Code that will allow the authenticity of the paper copy to be verified by institutions or entities to which the candidate presents said certificate.
- Candidates who have obtained the overall qualification of APTO will receive the corresponding accrediting diploma, issued by the Cervantes Institute on behalf of the Ministry of Education and Vocational Training of Spain, which will be sent to them through the corresponding examination center.
In the event of disagreement with the grade obtained, candidates may submit a single request for review of grades within the established term through the form offered in their private space on the Instituto Cervantes exam portal. An analysis process will then begin, after which the Instituto Cervantes will proceed to notify the candidate of the final resolution of their case within a maximum period of three months.
What do I need to know to register for the exam?
Registration must be carried out online for exams taken in Spain, or at the exam center, for exams taken outside of Spain.
To enroll in these tests, it is necessary to provide, in addition to other mandatory personal data , a one-person email of the candidate. Said email, for whose correct operation the candidate is responsible, will serve, if so established by the DELE examination center or the Cervantes Institute, for the communication of all aspects related to the Cervantes Institute and the DELE diplomas, their calls. and communication of their grades or grade review resolutions.
Parents, guardians or legal representatives must register minors or persons without legal capacity to act, taking into account that they must provide a different email address for each of the candidates they register.
It is the obligation of the candidate , whatever the means of registration, to check the correctness of all the data that appears in the receipt that he receives as proof of his registration, both with regard to his personal data and as regards the level, chosen date and place of the call for the DELE diploma.
You can also find out from the number 1 platform for language exam registrations worldwide: examenexam.com From the same link, once you have everything decided, you can formalize the registration. It is a simple and fast procedure, which you can perform with all the comfort and safety.
That is, you can do everything electronically, so you don’t have to move from home and so you can do it in a comfortable and safe way.
- 10 RECOMMENDED BOOKS LEVEL C1 AND C2
- GUIDE TO PREPARE THE DELE C2 SPANISH EXAM